GENC-Government Employees National Confederation Demand week 05-12-2016 to 09-12-2016
The central Government Employees would conduct sit-in demonstration etc programmes in their respective establishments from 05 December 2016 to 09 December 2016 and submit memorandum to Head of Establishments address to Hon’ble Prime Minister
- Minimum Pay should be fixed at Rs.24000/- and fitment formula should be 3.42 in place of 2.57
- In financial up-gradation (MACP), their should be granted 5 promotional pay scales in the service of 30 years.
- Annual increment should be @ 5% in place of 3%
- The Benchmark ‘very good ‘ should be abolished for the purpose of promotion, financial up-gradation and annual increment.
- The pay scales of Group ‘C’ Rs.1900/- and Rs.200/- should be merged and upgraded to Rs.2400/-
- HRA should be paid @ 35%, 25% and 15%
- New Pension Scheme should be scraped.
- FDI should be scraped in Defence and Railways
- Bonus should be calculated on Rs.18,000/- in place of Rs.7,000/- because minimum pay has been enhanced from Rs.7,000/- to Rs.18000/-.
- The Limit of non taxable income (tax free income) should be extended to Rs.8,00,000/-.
- The wards of employees died in harness should be guaranteed with 100% compassionate ground appointments.
All the Unions affiliated to BRMS should organise Gate meetings / corner meetings and dharnas and also publish the palm plates and posters to give wide publicity to make it a grand success